Matrix Recruitment Group are currently working with a World renowned Multi-National Company based in Wexford.
We are looking for an experienced 3-5 years Qualified Accountant with Costing experience – FINANCE ANALYST. This opportunity is offered on a permanent basis.
- Manage the day to day financial activities of the site (accounts payable, accounts
- receivable, inventory management, fixed assets and cash flow).
- Produce the annual financial business plan (BP) and the monthly rolling estimate.
- Liaise with external auditors and other agencies (Revenue Commissioners, IDA, etc.)
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with all relevant Company controls
- Safeguard the Company’s assets and apply information protection policies at all times.
- Process accounts payable (AP) invoices
- Monitor adherence to AP controls
- Record and report monthly AP metrics
- Manufacturing Order Reconciliation:
- Reconcile manufacturing orders to ensure correct inventory valuations
- Analyse and explain production variances
- Attend weekly and monthly cycle counts
- Report inventory accuracy
- Overhead spend analysis
- Create monthly overhead spend report for the site
- Analyse overhead spend variances
- Support annual business planning process
- Support cross functional initiatives, implement process improvements when and where
- Establish, maintain, and promote internal controls.
- Perform other tasks, analysis and special projects as assigned.
- Safeguard and protect all Company information and property.
Candidate requirements :
- Qualified/part qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA with strong technical skills.
- At least 3-5yrs’ experience within a manufacturing company.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to manage projects.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Suzanne Dunne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.