Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a FINANCIAL ANALYST based in Dublin 8 location.
This is a CONTRACT role min 9mths.
The FINANCIAL ANALYST will operate within the relevant financial policies and financial guidelines of the organisation.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Must have excellent Excel experience.
- Supporting senior Finance colleagues in ensuring an effective financial planning and monthly financial performance management process so that the business unit can deliver the best service while operating within the limits of the budget made available.
- Contribute to the monthly Management Accounting / Performance Reporting process
- Responsibility in the preparation of timely and accurate management reports
- Providing divisional variance analysis of financial performance against budget and preparation of commentary on variances
- Collecting, analysing, comparing and interpreting data and providing trends
- Assistance in preparation of rolling forecasts
- Assisting in the Annual Estimates, Budgeting and Service Planning process
- Provide financial, strategic and operational support and advice
- Support and the provision of information to Divisions
- Enhancing reporting processes by developing new automated reports;
- Co-ordinating information requirements;
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Project assignments as may arise from time to time
- Supporting the preparation of financial material for media queries, freedom of information requests, parliamentary questions etc.
- Any other appropriate duties as may be determined from time to time
- Contribute to team effort and assist co-workers as needed to balance workloads
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovate solutions so the team/division can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Member/passed finalist of a recognised or prescribed accountancy body such as ACCA, CPA, ACMA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
- Significant experience of working with advanced Excel including financial spreadsheets and databases;
- Analytical skills, including the ability to gather information, analyse, problem-solve and make decisions and/or recommend decisions to senior managers;
- Report writing skills, including evidence of proficiency in communicating analytical outcomes to managers through written reports
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Suzanne Dunne at the email address above.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.