What you need to know
You will work as a Finance Analyst Administrator for our client, a highly successful global and rapidly evolving manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath.
As the Finance Analyst Administrator, you will be responsible for all system reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for the EMEA Customer Service department.
This is a 9-month fixed-term contract job with a view to permanent.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Report on customer service metrics i.e. statistics, order activity, query management etc.
- Analyse and design a system to monitor KPI’s and performance
- Monitor data quality and control.
- Analyse and report on training and recruitment activity.
- Collate expense reports for the Senior Customer Service Manager.
- Perform various ad hoc reports upon request.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Business/Finance or related discipline.
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in a similar role working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong IT skills & proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong Excel knowledge of SAP is advantageous.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail is key to this role.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.