What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Tax Administrator for our financial services client, based in Limerick (remote for the moment).
As part of the International Tax Services team, the Tax Analyst is at the centre of the international withholding tax processing function. In this job, you will be reporting to the Team leader.
There are a number of roles available on the team with contract length varying from 5months to 11 months, depending on the position. Some roles will have the possibility of extension or permanency. The job is remote for the moment with the possibility of hybrid working in future.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Take on assigned tasks from the Team Leader and Senior members of the team
- Process, scan, record, distribute and file large volumes of documentation received by the team on a daily basis
- Preparation of tax breakdowns and Tax reclaims
- Escalate issues as appropriate in a timely manner
- Work closely with the relevant contacts within the scope of the process, to provide the best possible service, responding to queries and escalating as appropriate
- Be aware of all service level agreements in place
- Continuously support the team to meet and exceed the expectations and requirements of all clients
- Demonstrate a strong willingness to assist others when required, building effective relationships with members of the team and other teams as well
- Review processes to identify areas for automation or improved workflow
What are we looking for?
- A strong educational background – Business/Tax or legal degree or similar 3rd level qualification
- Demonstrated ability to navigate through obstacles, work under pressure and successfully deliver to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated client servicing capabilities and excellent communication skills
- Must be resilient to pressure and have the ability to adapt quickly
- Accuracy and attention to details at all times
- Numerically competent with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good core IT skills – Adobe, Excel, MS Office, Word etc
- Ability to work within a team environment
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.