Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer/Manager for our client a market leader in process packaging and inspection equipment within the FMCG/food sector covering the island of Ireland.
Location base commutable to Waterford City, working remotely and onsite with clients.
This is a permanent opportunity, offering a comprehensive package including company vehicle, laptop and mobile.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Visit clients on site to service their equipment, install new machines and advise on other solutions available to production.
- Build strong business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Provide technical/customer support.
- Coordinate projects.
- Manage the aftersales technicians.
- Grow the aftersales business with Preventative maintenance contracts, installations, service, and emergency callouts.
- Maintain service records.
- Qualified electrician with solid mechanical background and experience in PLC controls.
- Has worked in industrial maintenance as a field service technician/engineer or perhaps as a maintenance manager.
- Experience with industrial food machinery maintenance or similar.
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong leader.
- Strong MS Office- Word & Excel.
- Sales experience an advantage.
- Full clean driver’s licence.