What you need to know
You will work as a Field Service Engineer for our client, an established company with their head office in Waterford.
You will be responsible for all installing, servicing and repairing of industrial printing technologies into their pharmaceutical, medical device, food and beverage clients.
This is a permanent, full-time job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Install, service and repair the full range of coding, marking and peripheral equipment to the highest standards.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism.
- Communicate with the Service Manager via the internal job allocation system, email and telephone contact.
- Support continuous improvement and problem solving processes.
What are we looking for?
- A formal technical or engineering qualification.
- 3 years field service experience in an electronic/engineering role.
- Experience with PLC integration and integrating with ERP or MES systems.
- Computer skills in MS Office.
- Full clean driver’s licence as company vehicle will be provided.
- Experience of CIJ, thermal and laser printers would be a definite advantage.
If you feel you fit this description and are ready for a new challenge, please apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 087 4064062.
We Value Your Trust.