What you need to know
Our client, a successful and established company in Waterford, has an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Representative to service the UK market, representing a brand with over 30 years trading history internationally.
This is a permanent position. Excellent salary and benefits package in place.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities across a large territory and multiple industry sectors promoting coding, marking and labelling technologies
- Managing the sales cycles from initial enquiry stage to final acceptance
- Attend industry expos to promote the business and conduct onsite demonstrations and trials
- Meeting & exceeding sales targets
What are we looking for?
- B2B Sales experience essential
- Proven track record in sales, ability to negotiate and influence clients
- Knowledge and practical understanding of CRM systems
- Flexible in terms of UK travel
- Generous basic salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Uncapped commission scheme with high OTE
- Company car and fuel card
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Mobile and laptop
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825