What you need to know
The Field Sales Merchandiser will be field-based and responsible for liaising with customers and external clients in the merchandising of products and brand promotion. Always ensuring that the company brand and image are continuously developed and promoted.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Delivery of agreed sales results through working closely with customers and stores in the negotiation of shelf space and updating customers with product developments;
- Establish and develop strong professional relationships with independent retailers.
- Regularly review the merchandising and brand capabilities of products and make recommendations for improvements in stores;
- Represent the company and brand at external events such as product launches, in-store events, tasting events;
- Liaise closely with the team to determine customer trends and provide assistance as necessary;
- Maintain excellent product knowledge awareness of developments in sales generation and product development;
- Working with the team on the development of sales and marketing strategy and future growth plans;
What are we looking for?
- The person should have sales experience within the FMCG industry;
- A keen interest in developing a career in the sales and key account management field-based;
- Previous van sales experience;
- Strong sales and networking ability;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills;
- Ambition, drive, and enthusiasm with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- A full clean driving license.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.