National Foodservice Sales Executive
Our Irish client is one of the market leaders in the food manufacturing producing a diverse and wide range of food products. Their headquarters is based in Co. Cavan They are looking to expand their sales team. They are currently looking to hire a Field Sales Executive for their foodservice sector.
The National Foodservice Sales Executive will be responsible for a number of current and potential new national foodservice accounts across the 32 counties. The job will develop the sales and contribution of both existing and new products, increasing the sales and contribution of both existing customers and new business opportunities.
Attractive salary package on offer.
- Responsibility for national accounts , developing both new and existing business through regular customer facing activities.
- Deliver both individual and company targets whilst delivering profitable growth.
- Maintain and build customer relationships across all levels of each account, involving key interaction with procurement, development, and marketing teams.
- Implement strategies and tactics with key accounts.
- Achieve set targets and objectives, as agreed as part of the management performance process
- Gain a sound understanding and appreciation of the Irish Foodservice markets and the relevant infrastructures supporting those markets.
- Understand Industry/customer data and market information, generating an overview of the trading environment in order to develop eﬀective strategies and plans
- Assist in budget process and manage overhead budgets.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or Science .
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a fields sales executive ideally within the food services or retail sector.
- Ability to work in a self-directed capacity, adapt to change, and set priorities.
- Ability to manage key accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, analytical and formal presentation skills, with ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organisation, as well as with Customers.
- Proven track record in the ability to negotiate skilfully with both internal and external groups.
- Excellent computer skills, including strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Please send cv in word format.
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications, please email your cv or contact Breda for more information on 0874057840.