What you need to know
You will work as a Field Sales Executive for our client, a highly successful and ambitious food manufacturing company. Our client is based in Galway but seeking a Field Sales Executive for the Leinster region.
You will be field-based and responsible for liaising with external clients such as customers, vendors and internal teams ensuring the organisational brand is continuously developed & promoted. You will work alongside the Sales Team and report to the Sales Manager.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with customers & stores to negotiate shelf space and providing product updates to clients.
- Deliver agreed on sales and work to specific KPI’s.
- Business development – building strong relationships with café’s, restaurants, and independent retailers.
- Regularly review the merchandising and brand capabilities of products and make recommendations for improvements in stores.
- Attend events such as product launches, in-store events and tasting events.
- Assist the internal team to analyse customer trends.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge and awareness of developments in sales generation and product development.
- Coordinate with internal teams & managers on the development of sales and marketing strategy and future growth plans.
- Update reporting for KPI’s.
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years fresh food industry experience looking after the three main retailers and symbol groups is essential.
- Previous sales / business development experience.
- Strong networking & negotiating ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Available to travel – field-based role.
- A full clean driving license.
- Business or related qualification.
- Food manufacturing industry experience.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.