What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a FIBRE NETWORK PLANNER for our client based in CO. KILKENNY who are leaders in their industry.
You will join a growing Planning Team and will responsible for planning and designing FTTx metro networks from the fundamental design stage to low level design stage.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing the feeder network and distributing the network design
- Complete bill of quantity and bill of materials
- Responsible for completing all design risk assessments
- Produce SED and project risk reports
What are we looking for?
- Third Level Qualification in: Civil Engineering/ Electrical Services / Building Services
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in FTTx planning
- Extremely proficient in AutoCAD and GIS Software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience designing fibre networks alongside power cables is beneficial
- Ability to work on your own initiative and always willing to learn
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Customer focused
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.