You will work as a Fees Governance Senior Analyst for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
This is a 12 month contract role.
Your new job
- Performance of SOX, internal and external audits, including planning and liaising with Internal and External Audit, BAU teams and support to the Business;
- Timely completion and review of monthly and quarterly corporate requirements including reporting and reconciliations. Liaison with the BAU billing teams and business managers to ensure completion within deadlines set;
- Review of the control documentation, including risk and control self-assessment (RCSA) and SOX;
- Working closely with all teams to ensure their correct inputs into fee billing processes;
- Build and maintain service level descriptions (SLDs) with all areas of the business;
- Build and measure KPI to ensure that SLDs are met;
- Provide extensive management information (KPIs, debtors, accrual analysis) to a variety of stakeholders, including senior management of each of the relevant business areas;
- Provide guidance on Governance related queries eg: compliance breaches, legal agreements etc.;
- Performance of the RCSA, EUC review, BCP etc.;
- Ensure compliance with all audit requirements and controls across all duties;
- Liaise with Internal and External Audit for all audits and queries arising;
What are we looking for?
- Relevant Financial/Risk Management qualifications and/or relevant Governance work experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of control frameworks (Operational Risk, Internal Control Frameworks, SOX etc.)
- A strong background in risk, control and oversight of processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proactive style to implement new processes and the ability to deal with change.
- Very good organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks whilst prioritising accordingly.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.