You will work as a Fee Billing Governance & Control Manager for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
This is a 12 month contract role.
Your new job
The Manager of Fee Governance will be focussing on Governance, controls and the compilation and development of reporting across the business. The successful candidate will play a key role in effecting change, developing and improving current processes, procedures and the control framework so that we are operating to a consistent, efficient and highly robust operating model. This will require interaction with the Business, Operations and Finance teams across the region to understand the business and ensure that the legal entity books and records accurately reflect the business undertaken.
- Emphasis on continuous enhancement of processes, controls and documentation;
- Performance of SOX, internal and external audits, including planning and liaising with Internal and External Audit, BAU teams and support to the Business;
- Timely completion and review of monthly and quarterly corporate requirements including reporting and reconciliations. Liaison with the BAU billing teams and business managers to ensure completion within deadlines set;
- Review of the control documentation, including risk and control self-assessment (RCSA) and SOX;
- Working closely with all teams to ensure their correct inputs into fee billing processes;
- Provide extensive management information (KPIs, debtors, accrual analysis) to a variety of stakeholders, including senior management of each of the relevant business areas;
- Provide guidance on Governance related queries eg: compliance breaches, legal agreements etc.;
- Performance of the RCSA, EUC review, BCP etc.;
- Drafting of procedure documents ensuring adherence to agreed governance controls;
- Ensure compliance with all audit requirements and controls across all duties;
- Liaise with Internal and External Audit for all audits and queries arising;
What are we looking for?
- Advance level of IT skills notably MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio);
- Qualified Accountant (preferable ACA / ACCA) with at least 2 years PQE in a finance related role with staff responsibilities.
- Experienced background in a compliance focussed environment is desired;
- Knowledge of control frameworks (Operational Rick, Internal Control Frameworks, SOX etc);
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.