What you need to know
You will work as a Facility Services Manager for our client, an established Facilities Management company based onsite with a Pharmaceutical company in the Southeast.
As the Facility Services Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Maintenance Technicians and be visible point of contact for escalations.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for conducting one to one meetings and reviewing productivity, checking compliance to contract specific KPI
- Responsible for managing solutions through to completion on-site with technicians, clients and sub-contract partners.
- All PPMs & Reactive maintenance completed on time in SLA
- Drive efficiencies within the workforce
- Management of all hard services subcontractors
- On site permitting management of all subcontractors
- Ensure all QHSE, HR, Finance policies and procedures are in place and followed
- Undertake cost analysis for facilities management and project works
- Advise on maintenance, repair and refurbishment techniques to minimise future maintenance risk, contributing to the creation of method statements
What are we looking for?
- Electrical or mechanical experience /qualification
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in Facility service management, pharma experience advantageous
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.