What you need to know
You will work as a Facilities Hospital Supervisor for our client in the Healthcare Sector in Co. Westmeath
You will be responsible for overseeing the cleaning and hygiene auditing of the hospital
This is a temporary job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the hygiene of the facility and ensuring procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained to the highest standard.
- Manage inventory of hygiene supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate hygiene audits
- Ensure cleaning and hygiene inventory is fully stocked at all times.
What are we looking for?
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor within the healthcare sector
- Hands-on experience with cleaning, hygiene and maintenance tasks.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to delegate and lead a team
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa Egan on 090 6490485
We Value Your Trust.