What you need to know
You will work as a Facilities Engineer for our client, an established manufacturing company in the Waterford area.
As a Facilities engineer you will support and lead site capital projects allowing our client in the delivery of high quality projects safely, within budget and in a timely manner.
This is a contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage scope through approved change control for any changes.
- Manage budgets to guarantee control is maintained at all times.
- Life cycle cost considered in designs for maximum long-term efficiency and reliability.
- Follow site procedures in Project Management best practice, including PM methodologies, design, documentation management and standards.
- Ensure scope is understood, communicated and locked through appropriate charter for the project.
- Highlight and mitigate risks as early as possible.
- Direct PFMEA studies and lead Risk assessments effort for the overall process
- Design, develop and source all relevant equipment, source tools, fixtures and specialist equipment as required for successful implementation and project delivery
- Execution and project management responsibility for the construction of the packaging facility from a facilities aspect, inclusive of air handling systems, chillers, and air compressors.
- Ensure the quality of all works completed is to the highest standards and on schedule.
- Ensure all documentation is appropriately reviewed and signed off.
- Coordinate and attend FAT’s as required.
- Ensure validation methodology is clear and integrated into the project from URS onwards.
- Ensure documentation, training and handover meet the customers’ expectations.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to a minimum of Degree level in an Engineering discipline.
- Ample previous experience in contractor supervision, particularly in a construction site environment
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of Pharma sector ‘clean’ and ‘black’ utilities and the qualification thereof.
- Safe pass.
- At least 3 years Project Management experience, preferably in the Pharma sector.
- Contractor supervision/management
- Knowledge and understanding of current construction and safety at work regulations
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.