Facilities Engineer required to join a Medical Device company based in Co. Galway.
Joining an experienced team you will find a hands-on role with exposure to projects such as line moves, office space, and clean room development.
A competitive salary, industry-leading benefits package and flexible working arrangments await you if successful.
Interested? Call Michéal on 0906490485 to discuss in full or apply with CV below.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Participate in all facilities and maintenance activities including installations, planned and preventative maintenance, new builds, etc.
- Assist with line moves to provide the necessary expertise, working with manufacturing and operations.
- Deal with external vendors and ensure compliance with regulatory standards for works carried out.
- PM and corrective maintenance activities across manufacturing and production.
- Participate in the review and updating of relevant documentation.
- Lead facilities and maintenance projects in compliance with approved procedures and adherence to ISO and FDA regulations.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of plant facilities including HVAC, compressed gas, electrical, chemical handling, and R.O. water systems.
- Preferably degree qualified with a trade qualification and relevant experienced considered.
- 3-5 years of experience working in facilities or equipment maintenance in medical device or pharma.
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory requirements for medical device manufacturing.
- Mechanical, electrical, automation, calibration experience within a maintenance team or facilities based role.
- Team player with a passion for problem-solving and continuous improvement mindset.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 09064-90485.
We Value Your Trust.