What you need to know
You will work as the Facilities Assistant for our client in the Pharma Sector in Co. Westmeath.
As the Facilities Assistant, you will be responsible for providing general facilities support service to the site
This is a contract job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- General office administration
- Sorting and distributing incoming daily post and courier deliveries
- Ordering stationery and supplies as required
- Booking and preparation of meeting/training rooms
- Arranging courier collection for special packages
- Distributing incoming faxes, filing, and correspondence
- Managing petty cash
- Managing all security systems and badges
- Preparing and submitting monthly
- Ensuring that all Facilities policies and procedures are followed
- Assisting with space planning and staff relocation within the office
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects.
What are we looking for?
- Positive, enthusiastic and confident professional.
- Flexible, have attention to detail and a desire to see tasks through.
- Well organized, be able to manage distractions and be a good communicator.
- Fluent spoken & written English.
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Admin experience is a strong advantage
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niamh at 09064 90485
We Value Your Trust.