What you need to know
Our client is a highly successful and well-established global engineering company who are currently seeking an Experienced Accountant for their facility in the South-East.
Your new job
You will be responsible for the financial and management accounting reporting requirements for a number of different entities. You will report into the Group Controller, you will manage a small team and you will actively engage in their training and development.
This is a Permanent Job with a strong salary and benefits package.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare and present the financial and management accounts.
- Work closely with your entities and ensure obtain all necessary information to prepare accurate accounts.
- Identify any key issues and determine actions required.
- Liaise with external auditors on year end accounts.
- Manage accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll.
- Submit all relevant returns to Revenue-ensure compliance.
- Build strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant with significant financial accounting experience 3+ years.
- High level of systems experience.
- Strong communicator and relationship builder.
- International Tax experience would be desirable.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.