What you need to know
Our client is a niche engineering company based in South County Dublin / North Wicklow area.
This is an exciting role which would ideally suit an engineering graduate as full training will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to launch your career.
This is a permanent role.
- Preparation of AutoCAD drawings for costing
- Document manufacturing methods through production aids and work instructions
- Provide ongoing engineering support on the production floor during new product introduction
- Complete engineering / quality sign off checks and associated paperwork for new production products
- Continuous improvement projects
- Engineering audits
- Third level qualification in Engineering
- Experience of AutoCAD 2D is essential
- Previous experience in a manufacturing / engineering environment is a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent team working skills
- MS Office proficient
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.