What you need to know
You will work as an Engineering Supervisor for our client, a highly successful and well-established pharmaceutical company in Co. Galway
As the Engineering Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting the Engineering Manager in the day to day running of your section. You will monitor and participate in various tasks and projects.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Schedule and monitor instrument calibration activities.
- Engage in the execution of engineering tests/protocols i.e. URS, DQ, IQ etc.
- Monitor equipment readings and ensure procedures are adhered to correctly.
- Provide reports for inventory.
- Ensure checks are carried out and review PM schedules.
- Record and manage technician’s performance i.e. performance reviews, IDP’s etc.
- Ensure adherence to EHS requirements, policies and procedures.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 4 years’ experience in an engineering role preferably within the pharmaceutical/medical device industry.
- Experience of FDA/HRPA audits is advantageous.
- Strong team leadership/project management skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and structure skills.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.