Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit- Engineering Manager for our client, based in the Kildare area.
This is a permanent job with excellent benefits on offer!
You will be responsible for leading the management of the pre-construction phase of infrastructure projects for the Renewable Energy business unit.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the delivery of the infrastructure design process for projects in the development phase, ensuring engineering inputs are provided for projects in planning or procurement, including internal road design, foundation design, drainage design, haul route analysis and optimisation, interpretation of SI.
- Ensure that project design is completed to the appropriate standards of health and safety, specifications and quality standards. Ensure that all works comply with Health & Safety and Environmental policies and all relevant EU and National policies and statutory requirements.
- Manage the engineering team’s delivery of the technical aspects of the planning and commercial development phase of project delivery, including procuring appropriate SI, survey and construction related licences, generation of appropriate ER for works and technical aspects of the procurement and contract negotiation process.
- Collaborate with the commercial and grid team in the technical development of new commercial opportunities in the area of flextech and other opportunities aimed at increasing the flexibility of the grid.
- Develop a review process for completed projects which can be adopted for the design, procurement and construction management of future projects.
- Ensure continuous improvement from end to end in the development cycle including in the design, procurement and construction of RE infrastructure projects.
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process.
- Lead and Performance Manage your direct report(s).
What are we looking for?
- Hons degree in Civil Engineering.
- Post Graduate MSc in Engineering would be an advantage.
- Minimum 7 years significant engineering and construction management experience in large scale infrastructure projects.
- Significant experience of managing a design team working across multiple projects at various stages of development.
- Previous programme management experience.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.