What you need to know
We are currently seeking an Employee Relations Consultant for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick.
To advise, counsel and serve as a subject matter expert on various Employee Relations issues – including investigations, violations of policy, progressive discipline, involuntary terminations, employment law, interpretation and administration of corporate human resources policies/procedures for Ireland.
11-month contract role that is remote for the moment and requires that you have your own PC / laptop and the ability to work from home.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead the investigation of grievances, disciplinaries and other formal procedures in conjunction with designated line managers or independently to include performance and probation management.
- Act as a subject matter expert in providing advice to HR colleagues and managers on all ER and policy issues
- Manage flexible working application process
- Review and develop HR policies and procedures (in conjunction with the policy lead) to meet the needs of the organisation, respond to changing legislation, and facilitate the adoption of best practices
- Partner with employee relations manager, EMEA ER partners and global ER partners to undertake and support ER programs and initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Manage the handling of data subject access requests
- 5 years’ similar experience – demonstrable ER consulting experience as a specialist ER consultant or in a HR Business Partner role
- track record of conducting investigations, disciplinary and grievances, and performance and probation management
- Experience of applying ER protocols in Ireland
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of Irish employment law and HR best practices
- Good analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.