What you need to know
You will work as an Employee Relations Consultant for our client, an Investment Bank company in Limerick.
This role can also be based in Dublin.
This is a 9 month contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead the investigation of grievances, disciplinaries and other formal procedures in conjunction with designated line managers or independently
- Act as a subject matter expert in providing advice to HR colleagues and managers on all ER and policy issues
- Manage flexible working application process
- Project manage employee litigation in partnership with HR partners and external counsel
- Review and develop HR policies and procedures (in conjunction with the policy lead) to meet the needs of the organisation, respond to changing legislation, and facilitate the adoption of best practices
- Partner with Employee Relations Manager, EMA ER partners and global ER partners to undertake and support ER programs and initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Demonstrable ER consulting experience as a specialist ER consultant or in a generalist/HR business partner role
- Track record of conducting complex investigations, disciplinaries and grievances
- Experience of applying ER protocols in Ireland
- Experience of the employment issues connected to acquisitions and employee transfers, in particular due diligence and employee consultation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of Irish employment law and HR best practices
- Analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051353825