What you need to know
You will work as an Embedded Software Engineer for our client based in the Carlow area.
This is a contract/permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Developing software/firmware.
- Testing the software/verifying and validating.
- Bug fixing.
- Writing code.
- Identify design improvements.
- Participate in field deployments of prototype/pilot devices.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in which Software Engineering is a key element.
- 4years+ experience in similar role.
- Must have software/firmware development for embedded systems.
- Have worked on products; devices, equipment sensors where software sits on the chip on top of the hardware.
- Worked in product development-hardware side.
- Develop software code for embedded products using C programming language (C/C++).
- Take a product concept or prototype to full commercialisation.
Additional experience would be great:
- Experience with Cloud-based solutions, IoT platforms, wireless communication technologies.
- Database (SQL) & dashboard development.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Unit testing and data analytics would be a strong advantage.
- Software versioning and repository tools (e.g. Git) and software bug tracking tools.
- Any prior experience in developing sensors for environmental analysis.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Roisin at email@example.com.
We Value Your Trust.