What you need to know
You will work as an Electronic Engineer for our client, an established manufacturing company in the Tipperary area.
As the Electronic Engineer you will develop, modify and control, functional and in-circuit test equipment during pre-production and production phases. This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Writing test software, tools and specifications for the testing of medical products and designs.
- Updates existing test hardware / software improving first / final pass yield or implementing support for new product variants.
- Recognizes test software principles, theories, concepts, practices and techniques.
- Grows knowledge to become a recognized leader in the area of test engineering and applies this knowledge in leadership roles in the company.
- Writing test specification, technical guides, validation protocols and reports and all supporting documentation to complete the overall equipment and software validation of the test system.
- Analyse and solves software problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts through to a wide range of complex and advanced problems which require novel and new innovative approaches or a breakthrough in technology.
- Incorporates business policies and procedures into task completion.
- Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks.
- Training of new engineers and employees.
- Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance.
What are we looking for?
- Degree level qualification in Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years’ experience in a regulated Electronic Industry in a Test Engineering / Programming role in both Hardware and Software.
- LabVIEW, C/C++ programming knowledge an advantage.
- PCB design experience in OrCAD or Altium and advantage
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.