What you need to know
You will work as an Electronic Control Engineer for our client a long established and hugely successful company in the South East. You will be working in the Engineering Projects department and will report to the manager of that department.
This is a PERMANENT job in a global organization with an excellent salary and benefits package
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Project Management and support of capital projects to increase capacity and reduce costs
- Manage the introduction of new technology
- Provide technical support and technical reference expertise to manufacturing and outside vendors
- Provide technical specification documents to assist the design and build of new manufacturing equipment
- Validate software systems and write up/execute associated validated documents
- Deliver projects on time and in budget and ensure all systems training is delivered
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience in a regulated environment
- Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Significant experience of project management
- Technical skills required: PLC – Allen Bradley, Siemens and high level language programming eg. C#, VB.net and knowledge of Cognex VPro and InSight desired
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.