What you need to know
You will work as an Electromechanical Engineer for our client, a highly successful and well-established medical device company in Co. Westmeath
As the Electromechanical Engineer, you work with the engineering department to strengthen and improve the current designs of the products. You will also work on new designs and projects and create documentation to support these processes.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Evaluate electrical systems, products and components, by designing and conducting research.
- Perform design test methods to evaluate components’ capabilities.
- Develop electrical products by researching requirements and assembly methods and materials and testing finished products
- Prepare reports by analysing information and trends.
- Document and execute Process Validations.
- Work on new design projects and provide expertise during the release phases.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Design
- At least 3-5 years’ experience at an engineering level within a regulated industry preferably medical device.
- Proven knowledge of ISO 13485 and/or 21CFR820
- Pro-E Solid-works, CAD.
- Computer literacy in design applications and MS Office
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Flexible for travel to company or vendor sites as part of duties.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.