What you need to know
You will work as an Electrician for our client who specialize in purpose built automated engineering solutions based in Co. Westmeath.
Immediate start with competitive rate for successful candidate.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Conduct wiring, installation and commissioning of plant equipment.
- Experience working on equipment installations in highly regulated environments.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to work from schematics and blueprints.
- Adhere to health and safety standards including regulatory requirements when conducting duties.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified electrician with valid trade certification.
- Experience working on industrial electrical projects desirable.
- Strong ability to work on own initiative and make an immediate impact.
- Proficient in planning, organizing and multitasking.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.