What you need to know
We are currently recruiting for our client, one of the leading multi-disciplinary electrical engineering services across Ireland and the UK for the role of Quantity Surveyor. The role is on a permanent basis and is based in Leinster. The role involves working with commercial contracts from cradle to grave (from tender stage through to final accounts).
Your new job
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the project team, reporting to Senior Management and collaboration with Planning Engineer
- Skilled in negotiation, reporting, budgeting (BOQ) and profit plans
- Managing subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts
- Identifying potential commercial risks understanding of scheduling
- Maintaining accurate records and administration
What are we looking for?
- Must have 4+ years’ experience of Quantity Surveying experience on Electrical Projects
- 3rd level qualification required in Construction Economics / Quantity Surveying.
- Experience working on electrical projects excess value of €4 million
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Knowledge of commercial management and QS within construction
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Aaron on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.