What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Manager for our successful manufacturing client who have a facility based in Carlow.
You will report directly to the Head of the Electrical Department and will work closely with the Chief Operations Officer and the Production Manager.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Understand and follow clients specifications and drawings
- Responsible for generating electrical submittals in line with client specifications
- Manage schedules to ensure clients deadlines are met
- Supervise and manage sub-contractors to ensure work is done to a high standard and on time
- Responsible for purchasing electrical materials and equipment
- Strong understanding of ETCI regulations
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Strong people management/supervisory experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
- Ability to work on your own initiative but also work collaboratively as part of a team
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.