What you need to know
A leading semi-state organisation who provides climate solutions to the country are currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for their renewable energy business unit.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will report directly to the Maintenance Manager of your location and will be responsible for meeting challenging maintenance, engineering, commercial, safety, environmental, quality and personal development targets.
This is a Permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Manage the electrical maintenance function to achieve maximum plant availability, efficiency and safe systems of work.
- Procurement of appropriate spare parts and services to enable long term asset availability.
- Perform long term maintenance planning on eplant electrical equipment.
- Lead their team and give direction to Maintenance Technicians and liaise with other Plant teams to achieve objectives.
- Ensure maintenance plans and targets for the team are achieved safely, economically and within the environmental limits of the Plant.
- Carry out fault diagnosis as required.
- Maintain interfaces with the owners, other interested parties, legal authorities, suppliers and contractors.
- Ensure all maintenance work is carried out in a safe manner.
- Lead and Performance Manage your direct reports.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant technical qualifications (B.Sc. or equivalent).
- Trained in High Voltage switching and familiarity with Telemessing.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in an electrical maintenance role.
- Level 8 qualification or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Possess IT skills and a good knowledge of the maintenance management system, including planning of preventative maintenance and reporting.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
- A team player who can work well with others and influence colleagues in a positive manner.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Oliver at email@example.com
We Value Your Trust