What you need to know:
A leading Irish manufacturer of electrical distributive transformers who have an outstanding reputation of supplying quality products to their customers is currently seeking a driven and committed Electrical Design Engineer to join their business.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will be working with the existing team of experienced Design Engineers to customise products into bespoke solutions to meet client requirements. This exciting role will provide you with the opportunity to be at the forefront of the renewable energy distribution industry.
This is a Permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Design transformers for manufacture in accordance with customer specification and be mindful of the capability and strengths of the manufacturing plant.
- Create accurate BOM’s for Production and Logistics.
- Select of materials and accessories for optimised product.
- Provide assistance to Production and Quality departments to ensure the transformers progress through the factory right first time.
- Assist all departments in the manufacturing of transformers and ensure the design and requirements of the customers are met.
- Cost the transformers and provide detailed spec to Sales personnel to assist in creating winning products.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of a Level 8 Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or another relevant discipline.
- A dynamic individual who can work well in cross functional teams.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to work in an autonomous manner.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to provide innovative solutions to challenges.
- Strong attention to detail and passionate about improving processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong IT skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust