What you need to know
Our client is a long-established company in the Automation services sector. They offer a full range of services from design to installation of primary measurement equipment. The current primary focus is on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets. We now need Electrical and Instrumentation Technicians.
Your new job:
You will be part of our team of specialist technicians reporting to the services manager and you will provide professional services in house and field base (collaboration/ validation and service.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Installation or repairs to process control or monitoring equipment.
- Support the operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Perform planned and reactive maintenance as required.
- Monitor dosing pumps, samplers and water quality equipment.
- Flow meter commissioning, repairs and calibrations.
- Instal, debug of UHF radio, data loggers and routers.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified in Electrical and Instrumentation trade.
- Understanding of the water/ wastewater industry.
- Experience of commissioning analytical telemetry equipment.
- Experience in chemical treatment e.g., chlorine, ferric etc.
- Knowledge of Radio systems and/ or data logger.
- Problem solver, positive and creative.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.