What you need to know
Our client, a leading EICA company, is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join their growing team. The PM will be responsoble for coordinating and managing a portfolio of projects ranging in value and complexity across all current market verticals – water, power and heavy industries.
This is a permanent role and the projects will be concentrated in the North Leinster region.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Due to continued and expected growth, there are great career progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
- Ensure each project in the portfolio is deliovered to expected timelines and within approved budgets
- Manage project resources to ensure all projects are adequately resourced
- Sets out method, process and tooks that will be used for project and programme management
- Prepare a project plan for each project with deliverables, costs and due dates clearly defined
- Manageing each project from beginning to end including unexpected events, site general performance and overall progress against plan
- Communicating necessary information to technicians, subcontractors and vendors to assist them in adhering to project schedule
- Maintaining site Health and Safety records
- Regularly updating Operations Director and Contracts Manager on progress of all projects and be preparef to escalate issues when appropriate
What are we looking for
- Honours Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Project Management qualification
- At least 5 years experience managing electrical and automation projects
- Experience within the water and waste water industry is a distinct advantage
- Understands the need to provide clarity of direction whilst balancing between resources, costs, scopes, risk and timescales.
- Proven track record in project and programme management
- Proven ability to manage dispersed teams
- Focused on delivery; “can-do” attitude
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully manage stakeholder relationships.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.