What you need to know
You will work as an E&I QA Adviser for our client, an established Engineering company in the Dublin region.
As the E&I QA Adviser, you will provide support in Technical Training, Audit and Inspection functions on a monthly basis to our existing project teams. To provide technical advice and consultation of quality-related aspects of the Specifications.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Carry out QMS Audits and follow up reports on projects.
- Ability to work in conjunction with Project Managers/Engineers to achieve the desired targets and objectives set out.
- Provide continuous QMS Training and Support.
- Complete monthly QA Inspections and reports.
- Assist in development of project QA , IST and CTQ plans when required.
- Reporting back QA issues to M&E Quality Manager and Group Quality Manager.
- Carry out training and/or presentations on QMS for regional projects to Company Procedures and current legislation.
What are we looking for?
- Electrical Senior Trade or Engineering Qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- knowledge of Low Voltage Switchgear (LV) , systems and associated equipment and awareness of Civil Standards –ET101 and Eurocodes.
- Previous experience of quality Management Systems e.g. ISO 9001, Q-Mark etc
- Chemical/Pharma/Medical Devices experience / knowledge.
- Ability to understand Project Specifications, Drawings, SLD’s, Cable Solutions and Data Sheets.
- Commissioning of MV and LV systems
- Compex Ex01-04 training & experience in completion of cGDP documentation for handover.
- City & Guilds Electrical Inspection & Testing trained.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.