Matrix Recruitment Group have an excellent opportunity for an EHS Specialist based in Westmeath.
Working for a leader in medical technologies you will gain invaluable industry experience and career growth.
Excellent salary on offer.
Your new job
- Coordinate daily operations of the EHS Department.
- Implementation of onsite EHS and energy management systems.
- Knowledge and adherence to IPPC Licence, ISO14.001, OHSAS18.001 and ISO50.001
- Schedule and implement EHSE audits across all necessary departments.
- Support the EHSE corrective and preventative action system.
- Carry out ergonomic assessments across various departments.
- Provide EHS guidance to multiple departments across business.
- Monitor the company’s compliance towards current regulatory requirements.
- Conduct incident investigation and provide root cause analysis and determine improvement reviews.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to Level 8 Degree in an Environmental Science/ Occupational, safety and health or related discipline.
- 2 years’ experience in similar role preferably Medical Device.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Strong team player who initiates & leads change and thinks critically to makes sound decisions
Apply now or get in touch with Michéal on 09064 90485 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.