Senior EHS Officer vacancy is available in East Connacht. This permanent role will see you take your career to the next level working with a well know brand in a thriving industry.
If you are ready to lead the EHS function of a busy manufacturing environment, contact me today for more information on 0906490485.
Your new job
- Review and update current site safety policy and procedures ensuring compliance with industry requirements.
- Conduct incident investigation and provide root cause analysis and determine improvement reviews.
- Collaborate with engineering when introducing new processes or equipment to ensure EHS best practice.
- Drive the development, maintenance, implementation, and annual review of EHS policies, procedures and responsibilities, and develop/direct activities that will stimulate and maintain employee interest as well as improve EHS performance.
- Ensure all necessary training is provided to the workforce.
- Build and maintain cooperative relationships across the business function.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to degree level in an environmental science/ occupational, safety and health or related discipline.
- 3 years’ experience in a senior role within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Strong team player who initiates & leads change and thinks critically to makes sound decisions
Apply now or get in touch with Michéal on 09064 90485 for more information.