Senior EHS officer required for our medical manufacturing client based in the midlands.
Working for a leader in medical technologies you will gain invaluable industry experience and career growth.
This position offers excellent salary with benefits package.
Your new job
- Review compliance towards ISO standards for both H&S and environmental across of facility conducting audits and updating documentation when necessary.
- Coordinate compliance towards EHS policy by promoting positive mindset of staff ensuring all departments adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Identify and provide appropriate training to staff ensuring all departments are up to date and compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Carry out ergonomic assessments across various departments.
- Conduct incident investigation and provide root cause analysis and determine improvement reviews.
- Collaborate with engineering when introduction new processes or equipment to ensure EHS best practice.
- Drive the development, maintenance, implementation, and annual review of EHS policies, procedures and responsibilities, and develop/direct activities that will stimulate and maintain employee interest as well as improve EHS performance.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to Level 8 Degree in an Environmental Science/ Occupational, safety and health or related discipline.
- 3 years’ experience in a senior role in medical device or similar industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Strong team player who initiates & leads change and thinks critically to makes sound decisions
Apply now or get in touch with Michéal on 09064 90485 for more information.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.