What you need to know
You will work as an EHS Engineer for our medical manufacturing client in Co. Westmeath. Our client is leading the way in developing and manufacturing products that improves lives. This is a great time to be part of a company that is making a difference
As EHS Engineer you will be responsible for leading all activities relating to Risk Management, Change Management,and Training. You will manage processes, and ensure compliance, is maintained.
You will report into an EHS Manager.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure systems are developed and in place for Risk Management, EHS Compliance Auditing, EHS training, and EHS communications on site.
- Manage and deliver site EHS Training program.
- Lead and drive continuous improvement to reduce risk on site.
- Assist and support site audit program.
- Collaborate with other departments within the organisation to ensure corrective actions are determined and implemented.
- Maintain EHS compliance both at a local, corporate, and legislative level.
- Work with senior managers on the implementation and communication of processes related to management of change.
- Assist with projects to ensure the site meets its water, energy, and waste goals.
- Ensure the site complies with and maintains compliance to ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Participate in new projects,
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Engineering and a qualification in NEBOSH or similar Safety discipline.
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment supporting EHS Systems preferably in a highly regulated GMP environment.
- Training experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Detailed knowledge of legislation, policies, strategies, and systems.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda Dooley on 090 6490485
We Value Your Trust.