What you need to know
Our client, a leading engineering contractor is looking for an EHS Advisor to be based on their client site (pharma) in North Dublin.
This is a permanent role.
Your new job
- Providing leadership and coordinate all day-to-day EHS matters
- Ensure the company’s EHS management systems are implemeted and maintained
- Implement audits and incident investigation reports, ensuring risk assessment measures are implemented
- Provide advice , guidance and training in all EHS matters to all (employees, management, sub-contractors, suppliers and visitors)
- Prepare EHS plans, RAMS and other site documents
- Participation in site meetings, reporting on business EHS risks and trends and provide recommendations towards corrective measures and improvements
What are we looking for?
- Relevant EHS qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience within a pharmaceutical and client live environment
- Experience with construction regulations
- Experience working with sub-contractors
- IT Proficiency
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Manual Handling
- Work at Height
- IOSH Member
- Safe Pass
- Full Driving License
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne Foley on 014690901
We Value Your Trust.