What you need to know
You will work as a Doors & Floors Retail Assistant for a leading provider of doors, floors and stairs.
This role is based in Waterford.
This is a permanent full-time position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maximise sales from retail activities and retaining a target margin.
- Dealing with customers in a professional manner and developing a large customer base.
- Maintain a superior level of product knowledge and also the key product features of major competitors.
What are we looking for?
- Retail & Sales background in DIY is essential. Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- A knowledge of doors and floors is a distinct advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent computer skills.
- The ability to maintain relationships and create new business leads and contacts.
- Must be able to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills, with a friendly and polite manner.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communications skills and phone manner.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825