What you need to know
You will work as a Digital Marketer for our client, an established and successful design & print studio in the South East. The ideal candidate will have a high level of content writing skills, PPC experience, attention to detail, and a creative streak to think outside the box.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Support Marketing Manager in organising marketing and associated customer focused events.
- Assist with writing of marketing content for brochures, press releases etc. to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Produce a broad range of content for inbound marketing; including blogs, guides, videos and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, SlideShare, etc.);
- Create, optimise & report on campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads and other PPC channels.
- Update company website via CMS. Monitor website traffic and report on trends.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Marketing Department and be willing to help out with other areas of the business as required.
- Get creative and be open to new ideas and experiment with campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant 3rd level marketing qualification with degree level in marketing a minimum.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Experience with demand generation, inbound marketing, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics;
- A good understanding of the SEO principles and how to adhere to them is required.
- Proficiency in marketing automation software, SEO, blogging and social media management tools in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads.
- Excellent communication and highly organised with excellent time management
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825