What you need to know
You will work as a Development Technologist for our client, an established Pharmaceutical company in the Southeast.
As the Development Technologist, you will be responsible for the Formulation Development of Generic and New Drug Products.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Applying a thorough knowledge of all processes involved in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
- Applying a thorough knowledge of pharmaceutics to the development of drug products and the interpretation of in-vitro data to predict in-vivo performance.
- Performing formulation, process development and optimization trials using experimental design techniques
- To carry out pre-formulation and formulation development trials on high potency molecules.
- Manufacture, pack and label clinical batches for human consumption.
- Communication of project data at internal meetings and through formulation reports and presentations.
- Lead pivotal scale cGMP exhibit batch based upon a sound knowledge of site and departmental SOPs, and an understanding of ICH/FDA/EMEA requirements as they relate to formulation and process development activities.
- Generate GMP documentation, e.g. SOPs, Batch Manufacturing Records and protocols.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of formulations and process development disciplines through research and scientific literature.
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification in Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in an operational setting.
- Practical experience in formulation development.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.