What you need to know
You will work as the Deputy Shop Manager for our client, a charity organisation based in Galway City.
You will be responsible for sales and profit in the shop, customer service, store operations and supervising a team. You will be reporting to the Shop Manager.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Liaising with the Store Manager to maximise profitability
- Coordinate the product pricing & sourcing stock.
- Assist in recruiting, training & managing a team of volunteers.
- Prepare promotional materials and organise displays.
- Ensure all compliant with health & safety legislation.
- Assist the District Manager with achieving & monitoring store budgets.
- Maintain admin systems, ensuring the store utilises relevant technology.
- Implement and maintain Retail Standards and the appropriate and agreed Marketing Strategy for the location.
- Ensure a high level of customer service adheres to both internally & externally.
What are we looking for?
- At least 1-years retail experience.
- Merchandising experience.
- Strong knowledge of utilising social media for marketing.
- Proven track record of supervising and motivating a diverse team
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written.
- Proficient in MS Office package.
- Fashion retail experience.
- Administrative and organisation skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 090 64 90485.
We Value Your Trust.