What you need to know
You will work as a Deputy Manager for our client, a charity organisation based in Cork city.
You will be responsible for supporting the running of two of their retail outlets in the city.
This is a contract role for an initial 6 weeks (approx. 15 hours per week.) but may be extended.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Opening and closing
- Handling cash
- Dealing with members of the public and stocking the shop
- Merchandising and presenting the shop to attract footfall
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience from a retail/fashion background
- Keen interest in fashion/awareness of trends
- Proficient IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Motivated and passionate individual
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 087 4064062.
We Value Your Trust.