What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Depositary Oversight Senior Analyst for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick (remote for the foreseeable future).
This job is within Depositary Operations helping to ensure that the company fulfils its oversight responsibilities under the Alternative Investment Fund Management Directive (AIFMD) & UCITS Directives. The primary responsibilities will be in the area of “Valuation Oversight”.
This is a 12-month contract position. This role is remote for the moment and requires that you possess a laptop or PC and the ability to work remotely.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Review the units in issue reconciliation performed by fund accounting against transfer agency records
- Production & review of fund accounting stock reconciliations to custody, prime broker or external valuation reports
- Various tasks associated with nav reviews including but not limited to fee review & nav calculation review
- Review & approval of performance fees
- Interprets changes in circumstances, and suggests new processes where gaps identified
- Act as a subject matter expert or referral point for complex issues
- Oversight of the Nav Exception Management System of fund accounting to ensure it is being used effectively as a control.
- Ensuring reporting requirements for both Internal and External clients are achieved on a monthly basis.
- These duties will be performed for traditional, hedge, property and private equity type funds
What are we looking for?
- Several years of experience in the Financial Services Industry in either funds or compliance
- Broad fund knowledge ideally with time spent working in fund accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively within a team environment
- Ability to drive change through initiative and collaboration
- Ability to review and approve another partner’s work
- Ability to test new processes or system developments
- Can deal confidently with clients
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.