You will work as a Depositary Operations Analyst for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
This is an 8-month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
You will work in a team environment performing depositary/trustee duties in accordance with corporate governance and infrastructure, Central Bank of Ireland and local market regulations and the requirements of fund documentation.
This entails areas including and, not limited to, client management, monitoring fund compliance with investment restrictions, engaging with regulators and audit firms, producing accurate MI reporting, assisting in depositary projects and initiatives and supporting new business activity within the depositary business.
- First point of contact for clients and internal partners for allocated clients.
- Responsible for servicing allocated clients including timely escalation of issues on a day to day basis.
- Attend with your manager and present at quarterly board meetings, due diligence visits for allocated clients.
- Review fund documentation from a trustee/depositary perspective, including prospectus / supplement / RMP / Valuation Policies and SLD.
- Perform periodic investment restriction reviews.
- Investigate breaches and communicate to fund promoter / investment manager.
- Update the regulatory breaches register.
- Complete monthly client reports and ensure reports are sent within SLD deadline.
- Complete and monitor fund risk assessment reporting.
- Update and maintain the regulatory breaches & error registers
- Report investment breaches to fund boards and the CBI as required.
- Report material price errors to fund boards and the CBI as required.
- Assist in the completion of the annual on – site inspection of each operational section in the administration company.
What are we looking for?
- Depositary/Trustee experience or operational experience in Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Custody or Compliance
- Ability to work within a multi-team structure.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong communication, problem solving and time management skills.
- Working fund knowledge including exposure to complex asset and fund structures.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
We Value Your Trust.