What you need to know
You will work as a Demand Planner for our client, a highly successful and long-established manufacturing company in the South East.
You will be joining the Supply Chain team at a time when the company is growing significantly. You will develop a strong relationship with in-house functions and the global supply chain team.
This is a long-term contract role with a very significant financial package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with customers reviewing future orders and stock levels.
- Measure accuracy of demand forecast v actual.
- Handle all queries from customers in terms of order progression.
- Ensure all orders are linked to production plans and meet order due dates.
- Manage current service level agreements with customers.
- Ensure the Customer Service team understand what customer needs are.
- Attend weekly site meetings.
What are we looking for?
- Degree level.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain ideally Demand Planning.
- Strong knowledge and working experience of SAP.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825