What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Waehouse Analyst for our client based in Dublin West.
This position will suit you if you have a knowledge of supply chain or stock and hold an interest in figures and strong excel and analysis skills. This role will be in a fast-paced environment.
It is a permanent job and salary depends on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Monitoring stock levels
- Analysis of stock demand, materials required and any discrepancies
- Liaising with members and suppliers frequently
- Providing administrative support to the Buying team as necessary
- Working closely with internal departments such as Finance, Buying, Logistics
- Internal reporting and projects as requested
- Assisting the purchasing team to ensure all orders are placed in a timely manner while keeping in mind the current stock holdings and lead times for deliveries
- Liaising with other departments/warehouse as required for stock shortages etc.
- Follow up with any supplier and member queries or issues as needed
- Frequent use of excel to perform duties as well as some usage of SAP
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain environment is desirable
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Numerical ability with analysis skills
- Proficient in full Microsoft package
- Strong – advanced Excel
- SAP experience an advantage
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly numerate and process focused
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.